The Sports association of the FAHS was established in 2021 to enhance the sports activities of the students. The key positions of the sports association of FAHS are hold by the students in any academic year while the executive committee comprised with the representation of students involving with the different games. Faculty captains of each game are executive committee members.
Especially the president and secretary are the university sport council representatives of the Faculty (Faculty sports male and female captains). All the activities carried out by the sports association, FAHS are supervised by the senior academic staff member (Faculty sports advisory board member) who is act as the senior treasure.
The objectives of the art circle of FAHS are,
- To develop sports facilities for students in the Faculty.
- To encourage the participation of students for sport activities.
- To organize Faculty sports activities and competitions.
- To maintain and administer existing facilities available for sports in the Faculty.
- To enhance student education by offering recreational activities.
- To develop the harmony among the students.
Student Office Bearers (2021 – 2021)
|Position||Name With Initials||Registration No:|
|Vice President||M.K.Kanishka Jayarathna||AH/MLS/2018/245|
|Assistant Secretary||K.Nirosha Rathnakumari||AH/BN/2018/531|
|13th Batch||E.H.M.Damith Gunawardhana||Tem: No:- PH/2020/034|
|G.H.Y.T.D.De Silva||Tem: No:-BN/2020/120|